↑ Scroll to top

When will Works on ‘Tbilisi’ Gate resume?

Published: July 12, 2013 | 2:54 pm
Text size: -A +A
thumb_m2hz7v5xxii3385

When will works resume on the construction of the ‘Tbilisi Gate’ at the entrance to the city? The construction process had been jointly initiated by businesswoman Natalia Kvantaliani and the American company Simon Ltd. in 2008. Ms. Kvantaliani admits that there had been conflicts with the American side, which has even led to a court case that is still ongoing. The American company owned 70% of the project’s assets, while the other 30% were owned by Ms. Kvantaliani. Following the conflict, she was forced to give up her shares. Simon Ltd. suspended the works on the project in 2012. TV3 asked the company’s office for a comment, but was told that the project is currently being reviewed, and a decision has not been made yet. The labourers on the building site itself are confident that works will be resumed, although the precise timescale is unknown to them.

VN:F [1.9.10_1130]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
More posts in category: Featured,Local Business News
  • Irakli Gharibashvili on the Future Prosecutor General
  • Another FIRST in Georgia! Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel officially certified for HACCP compliance
  • Berta to Start Georgian Production Sales in Azerbaijan, Armenia Follows
  • Government Refutes Allegations Regarding Problems in the Budget