↑ Scroll to top

Fire in Kakheti

Published: December 20, 2013 | 3:46 pm
Text size: -A +A
12_7 xandzari

A family of 15, including infants, has been left homeless as a result of the fire in the village of Karajala in the Telavi region. The fire has not claimed any lives, though it completely burned down the Abdulakidze family’s house.
The family did not manage to rescue any household items. According to preliminary reports, the fire was caused by old electrical wiring. Local fire brigades were mobilised at the scene of the accident.

VN:F [1.9.10_1130]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
More posts in category: Local Business News
  • The Scale of the Problem with Insurance Companies’ Debts towards Hospitals
  • AmCham Chairman Emeritus Says Georgia’s Economic Outlook is PromisingDavid
  • Scandalous Testimonies of former Mayor’s Office Employees
  • Current Condition of Commercial Banks’ Loan Portfolio