↑ Scroll to top

David Kezerashvili Buys Shares of Rustavi 2 and Mze TVs

Published: October 4, 2012 | 1:31 pm
Text size: -A +A

The COMMERCIAL TIMES

David Kezerashvili, former Minister of Defence of Georgia has become the owner of Rustavi 2 TV TV. According to the data from Public Registry, Levan Karamanashvili has sold 40% out of his 90% shares to Media Georgia for USD 500 thousand, reports media.ge. The new owner company of Rustavi 2 was registered by Kezerashvili on October 3.

Georgian Media Company, to who Karamanashvili also sold 40% shares of Mze TV for USD 250 thousand belongs to Kezerahsvili.

Both, Media Georgia and Media and Georgian Media Company were registered on October 3. Director in both cases is Giorgi Pruidze.

Karamanashvili acquired 90% of Rustavi 2 and Mze shares in December, 2011. The rest 10% is owned bt Gogi Ggegeshidze, the Director of the two TVs.

 

 

VN:F [1.9.10_1130]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
More posts in category: Azerbaijan,Featured,World News
  • GCCI Held a Meeting with Private Sector Representatives, Presented New Action Plan
  • Union of Oil Product Enterprisers, Importers and Customers Named SOCAR the Biggest Tax-Payer
  • Zedazeni Brewery-Official Statement
  • UNDP, UNHCR SUPPORT INTERNALLY DISPLACED AND LOCAL POPULATION IN SHIDA KARTLI