↑ Scroll to top

Cheap Agricultural Loans Program

Published: July 16, 2013 | 9:42 am
Text size: -A +A
agrokrediti

TV3 continues to enquire about the amounts loaned out by the Georgian banks participating in the Cheap Agricultural Loans Program. The TBC Bank has loaned a total of 6.5 million GEL to 20 customers, and has financed the establishment of a number of new enterprises, according to a spokesman for the bank.
A representative of the Republic Bank has stated that loans totalling 5 100 000 GEL have been approved, with smaller enterprises benefiting from around 40% of these funds, and large enterprises from the other 60%. According to the spokesman, due to its relative inexperience in the field of agricultural loans, the bank will refrain from financing any new enterprises at this point.

VN:F [1.9.10_1130]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
More posts in category: Local Business News
  • Are Some Groups Finding it More Difficult to Profit from Cheap Loans Programme?
  • On Europe’s Thanksgiving Menu: Stiffing Greece
  • Network of Gas Stations to Expand in Face of Increasing Oil Prices
  • Fitch: Modest Impact from Credit Card Settlement