↑ Scroll to top

Average Cost of a Car in Azerbaijan is $20 000

Published: December 10, 2013 | 8:44 am
Text size: -A +A
3909

The average price of an automobile on the Baku market has gone up by 1.6% since October, and has reached 16 200 Manats, or $20 000. The average sale period for cars is 42.2 days, the Azerbaijani news agency abc.az informs.
“We have used 14 000 vehicles to study the market, of which only 20.4% were put up on sale in November, while the other 79.6% were remnants from previous months,” the agency states.
As in previous years Mercedes Benz remains the most popular brand in Azerbaijan, holding 35% of the local used car market.
It is notable that passenger vehicles are at the top of the list of Georgian exports, and are mainly directed towards Azerbaijan. Over $330 million’s worth of cars have been exported to the neighbouring country between January and October this year, which represents 60% of the total exports.

VN:F [1.9.10_1130]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
More posts in category: Azerbaijan,Local Business News
  • The Signing of MoU between Iran and Georgia Chambers of Commerce
  • MoU Signed Between the National Bank of Georgia and the National Bank of Moldova
  • Tbilisi Mayor to Present New Vice Mayor
  • Spanish Football Team Arrived in Tbilisi