↑ Scroll to top

Aldagi BCI to Rebrand and Split from the Bank of Georgia

Published: July 3, 2013 | 1:00 pm
Text size: -A +A
thumb_1rd1xmx5rag4o6h

The insurance company Aldagi BCI is to begin a rebranding process, and plans to split from the Bank of Georgia. Henceforth, the company will be known as Aldagi, and its primary colour will be green instead of orange. A spokesman has told TV3 that the company wishes to establish and develop itself on its own. The company has been on the market for 23 years, and no longer requires backing from other sources, but this does not mean that Aldagi will cease to be BOG’s subsidiary, the spokesman says. The Bank of Georgia currently owns a 76% share in Aldagi, while the other 24% are owned by BOG’s subsidiary company Galt and Taggart Holdings.

VN:F [1.9.10_1130]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
More posts in category: Headline,Local Business News
  • Co-Investment Fund Responds to Patarkatsishvili Family’s Comments
  • Special Report: In Breivik’s Past, Few Clues to Troubled Future
  • U.S to Take Trade and Investment Relationship with Georgia to the Next Level
  • Georgia Won the Battle of the South Caucasus for Internet Connectivity